Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kameron's seventh email! :) January 24th 2012

42 days in the MTC!!

Dear Family and others:
Sounds like the house is going through a change. Is the leaking pipe a reason for the INSANE water bill? Is that why the dishwasher wasn't working? That could've gotten more serious had you not decided to do that so that's good.... Eating out is probably better than food here most times haha.. Food is decent at times and other times it's crazy. All I hear from my teachers is that Thailand has the best food in the world.. Soooo I'm excited for that hahaha.. I'm past halfway. The new thai district (Nungthays of mine) comes in tomorrow! 16 of them! Soo excited for that.. Can't wait to scare them with all the Thai that I know haha I'm stoked. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.. We are all enjoying ourselves out here and find random ways to relieve stress. I'm excited about the watch. Please do send it I'd love it it is super awesome. The BOM is sooo awesome. I am in Alma 35 now about 300 pages in and I cannot put it down. It's soo awesome. The thai language is going great! I love the MTC I love the devotionals from GA every tuesday and I love everything about this place so far.. Everyone gets along so well and is so happy it's great. So either this tuesday or next I've heard the 1st presidency is coming but we never know so it could just be a rumor.. Trust me you will hear about it if they do. New kitchen sounds exciting! Thanks for the addresses I need to write them today hopefully.. Sounds like the family is doing good. Cannot wait to get a picture of Aniesha with her braces haha.. I'll probably send a package home sometime before I leave with extra stuff I know that I won't neeed...I love you all and I miss you all.. Hope everything goes well with the house. You all are in my prayers every morning and night. I love being a missionary and I love being a zone leader it is so much fun. I'll write again next week. Keep me updated on things...
Love
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment