Monday, January 16, 2012

Kameron's second email! :) December 25th 2011

12 days in the MTC!

Hello mother and family:
Today we had sacrament with the whole MTC together! 2120 people in all! I miss you all very much but sacrament today was very awesome. Elder David A. Bednar from the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles spoke today in sacrament. His talk was about an hour long as well.. He talked about a statement by Elder Maxwell awhile back about Christ being able to do the Atonement because of his character.. It was a great talk and the spirit was strong. When we were taking the sacrament, all 2000+ missionaries were so quiet. I know this will probably be a short email but I don't have very long. The MTC really is a special place. I'm learning the Thai language really really well. Everyone in my district is sooo great, it is really awesome. Today I should also get some freetime to write a letter. I hope to send some pictures home possibly soon so you can see how the mission is going so far. It is crazy to think that I am entering week 3 in the MTC only 9 left after the third one is over.  This weekend has been very spiritual, however, last night we got to watch a Christmas Carol, it was a great relief and a relaxiing experience for the MTC. I love you all very much. Let me know what's going on in the outside world.
Love
Elder Federico


No comments:

Post a Comment