Monday, January 16, 2012

Kameron's fourth email! :) January 3th 2012

21 days in the MTC!

Mom/Family/Whoever elese:
MTC is great. The Provo MTC opened up again finally today from cleaning! I went and did a session at 7:10 in the AM it was GREAT to start the day off with a temple experience. The person I did was born in Virginia so I thought that was pretty cool!  I haven't met anyone from our part of Virginia or from Mesquite.. There was someone from Bunkeville but I forgot his name and I didn't recognize it either. I get gym time 5 days a week(every day cept sunday and pday) so I get some excersize in... Oh and my classroom is up a flight a stairs and my residence is the fourth floor (top) so yeah haha plenty of excersize.. We get a good amount of food (unlimited) but it isn't the best.. Sometimes it is really good but other times its just mediocre. What do you expect when they have to feed 2000+ missionaries haha. When the GA comes we transform the gym into a different setting with loads of chairs and we all hear him at the same time. Just like when Elder Bednar came on christmas for sacrament.. 2000+ people it was crazy! You host the new missionaries only the week before you leave. There was a district that came in the same day as us.. They went on the plane into the field today! That's how fast it has gone.. Im in week 4/12 on the schedule so it's crazy!
 Pdays consist of going to the temple, then time for emails, time for personal study. Lunch Breakfast Dinner. Time to do laundry. Letter writing time, bookstore/nap time, There is tons to do. Then since my PDAY is tuesday I get to hear from a GA every pday so that's great. Well I better get going. I love everyone. Keep me updated on how everything is going. Well I miss you all.

One more thing, I was called to be a Zone Leader on sunday. So I am one of two Zone leaders for our branch. Wednesdays and Thursdays if we get new missionaries in the branch I get to meet them and show them around. So, I'm excited to do that this week. We get 5 elders 4 sisters I believe so that'll be great. Love you all.
Love

Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment