Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Kameron's sixth email! :) January 17th 2012

35 days in the MTC!

Hey mom, family, and others:
So, MTC is great! Elder Russell M Nelson came and spoke last Tuesday at the devotional! It was very very deep and scriptual and spiritual.. Definitely a different kind of awesome. So two of my Phiithays stayed back. Sister Skalla has kidney stones and is having a real rough time. I explained more in the letter I'll send. Elder Kofford is in high spirits but knows he will be with us for about 2 weeks or so. It is weird not to have Phiithays here anymore though. This week we get three international missionaries out of a 10 person district that comes in tomorrow. One is from Tonga, one if from Japan, and one if from Canada.. I'm excited to meet them. So being a zone leader has its challenges because sometimes missionaries like to goof up and mess up a little and then me and Elder Wright have to try to chastise them a little but only because we truly love them. Generally, though, we have been able to do that and the missionary completely understands and appreciates what we do. Thanks I love everything you do for me and the support that I receive from everyone. The Thai language is coming along fast and well and the temperature is starting to get cold here now so that's fun... Temple was awesome today! I'll write again next week! Thanks for everything! I love you all.
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment