Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kameron's eighth email!! :) January 31st 2012

49 days in the MTC!
Mother, Family, and others:
The MTC is sweet.. I loved welcoming all 16 new thai missionaries in it was a blast! Being a zone leader at the MTC truly is awesome. We get some more missionaries this week.. English speaking though but that's okay. Sounds like a fun thing for Aniesha.. She'll be fine i'm sure. I hear the house is crazy so that's fun.  I have 3 weeks and 6 days left before I leave for Thailand and before I call you.. it'll be the 27th in about 3 weeks i'll give you a more specific time I'll call and stuff but we will figure it out. So, I met a sister Taylor who's going to Cambodia. She lived in Logandale for awhile... Her cousins are the Acey's... It sounded familiar but IDK. She knows the Davis' and I asked her to get their address for me so hopefully that works out. Oh and I met a senior missionary who said his boss was a Larry Federico from Smithfield, Utah so if you can find out about him that'd be sweet. He died like 5 years ago or so but IDK him. Today is the 50th anniv. of the MTC should be a sweet devotional tonight! Oh, i gave my older digital camera to Elder Kofford( Phiithay) he couldn't afford one and I had an extra so I thought I should. Love the new camera I got though. OH and Elder Kofford cannot go to Thailand so he learned the language for 12 weeks and now is in is 15th week at the MTC and is going to the Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania mission! Crazy huh?! He's dissapointed though, his mother is all Thai and knows the language and everything. He just can't ride a bike till he's thirty so he needed a non-biking mission. He's doing much better now. Oh and Sister Skalla(phiithay) is going to Temple Square mission for a transfer and then might end up coming out to Thailand with us so that'll be exciting.. Every since she converted to the church she has wanted to go to Temple Square so she's super excited.. Our new Thai districts are sweet.. All Thai missionaries are awesome so far! So, now muich else going on here. I'm in Helamen in the BOM hope to finish by Sunday but we shall see... I am so excited to head out to Thailand...  Mosquito Repellent wouldn't be too bad of an idea. I'll let you know either next week or following one if I need anything else that way we can get it out here quickly and I might send a few things home that I won't need but we will see in the next couple weeks. Gotta figure it out quick though so I can receive it before I leave I suppose lol. Sounds like Sitara got lucky with Elder HOlland going to USU last weekend or something..? Idk too much, Elder Wright in my district is writing a girl at USU who did musical number at the devotional or something idk... Anyways I'm stoked to go to Thailand. I love the Thai language, I've learned sooo much here already! Well I better get going. I love you all.. Talk to you next week.
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment