Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kameron's ninth email!! :) February 7th 2012

56 days in the MTC!!

Hello everyone!
Anyways, things are going great.. The temple was super sweet today! 20 days tile thailand! I'm sooo stoked it'll be awesome. When I meet him I'll remember to ask him about her. Tell grandma thanks for the package.   I haven't finished the BOM but I'm in 3rd Nephi chapter 21 ish right now so I'll finish this sunday hopefully. The 50th anniversary was cool... Heard from ELder Holland and Nelson. And got to hear a dedicatory prayer for 5 buildings at MTC. Was super cool to hear an apostle prayer to our father in heaven!  Guess who came into MTC last week!!! CHRIS ADAMSON from mesquite 7th ward who graduated in 2007. Ask robby about him. He is a little older but he's going to Jamaica so that's super cool... He heard my name and came running to my residence hahaha but yeah I thought that was super cool... My district is sooo awesome. SOme elders in it remind me of family so it's nice haha and sister chan is one of the coolest asians ever.. She is really funny and is super cool.. Anyways! Things are going well here... Cannot wait til I can eat some real food at airports and such.. Not next tuesday but the following I'll have flight plans and I will email them too you and we will set up a possible time that I will call your cell phone. Anyways things are going well here at the MTC. I cannot think of much that I need right now I am sure that i'll be fine.. I love you and the family sooo much. Hope everything goes well with the house! Give Cayden and Vincent a hug for me. Love you all.
Love
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment