Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kameron's eleventh email!!! :) February 21st 2012

70 days in the MTC!

Dear Mother and others:
 
So I leave pretty late on Monday the 27th. I leave the MTC at 4:30 PM and fly out of SLC at 7:59 PM and then land in LAX at 9:08 PM local time. I then have 3 hour layover till 12:05 AM on the 28th technically... then I fly to Hong Kong. I land in Hong Kong at 7:40 AM on the 29th local time and then have 1 hour 30 min layover and I leave there at 9:10 local time. Then I fly to Thailand and land at 11:05 local time on the 29th.. Which will be the 28th in Virginia... Weird.. Soo. The problem I have is idk how much time I'll have in SLC for airport to call but I should be fine I'd think.. So that'd be around 9:00-10:00 your time ish PM. Or I can definitely have time at LAX airport..  So I totally leave 6 days from now... I cannot believe that... It's soo crazy. The MTC has been an uplifting experience and I have made sooo many friends.. My entire district gets along soo well and we all love each other a lot it's crazy haha. Anyways... Everything is going great here at the MTC I cannot wait to get to Thailand; it'll be an experience that I will never forget. I feel fairly comfortable with the language I just really have to push my self this last week to do better with the Vocab. I can read the script pretty well now; it's just the vocabulary. Anyways I love you all. This week is my final week in the United States for awhile so that's exciting. I hope everything is going great at home. I hope the house is fixed soon.. Keep me updated on what everyone is up too I enjoy to hear that. I know the lord is with me and is with you all; just keep pushing hard and studying your scriptures daily and pray daily and you can know that he's there without a doubt. The provo temple is great and It's crazy have left it for the last time for about 2 years of leaving a temple. Well I better get going I cannot think of anything else that I needed to say or share.. Everything is going great. I love you all and I hope to hear more about what everyone is up to.
 
Love
 
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment