Friday, March 23, 2012

Kamerons twelfth email!! :) February 27th 2012

76 days in the MTC!
Leaving for Thailand today!!

We got great news today. Sister Skalla(phiithay) that got sent to temple square. Is actually coming with us today! Crazy huh? Anyways not much to say. I think Pdays are monday there so write an email before then. I love you all very much and I'll call tonight anywhere from 8:30 PM to 9:30 pm your time or later at LA or both. I love you lots. Thank sooo much for trying to get the contacts and such. These contacts I have are troopers and I appreciate everything you've done for me. Thanks for the pants for my bday they are great. And thanks for the girl scout cookies and such. I loved it all. I love you lots and I know that I'll get the contacts when they are ready to come. I have glasses as backup and I can wear them just fine. I love you. Talk to you soon.
Love
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment