Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kameron's sixteenth email!! :) March 25th, 2012 for US and March 26th, 2012 for Thailand!

 104 days in the mission field!

Dear Everyone:
SO! Last Monday was my birthday and it was fun. Had Family Home Evening at a members house and shared the cake I bought with money my mom put in my account. I got the Thai version of happy birthday song and got to blow out candles! We don't have too many investigators... About 6! But all 6 are awesome and 4 have baptisms dates next month! So that's awesome! I'm past halfway through my first transfer! SOOO FAST! Not much too crazy that happened this past week but everything is going well! I hope that you enjoy the pictures I attached. The one with the three missionaries is me, elder Benjamin(trainer in middle), and his trainer(Assistant to President: Elder Komgrit) So it's a three generation picture haha. Um, other than that not much happened this week. We had some good lessons with our investigators and I'm starting to contribute more and more in the lessons and I'm starting to be able to communicate much more with people. The mission here in Thailand is the best mission ever! I hope that everything is going well for everyone in the states. This past week I had several spiritual experiences again that just confirm that this work is soo important and I'm where I should be. Our investigators are progressing sooo well. Kwaan is doing fantastic! Sister Ae is doing great and will be future relief society pres or so I'm guessing haha. And the other 4 are progressing just not quite as well but still progressing super awesomely! Hope everything is going well I miss everyone but I'm doing fantastic and things are going soo well! The food here is also delicious! It is amazing how fast everything is going out here. Every day flies by when you work really hard. I cannot believe I've almost been in Thailand for almost 1 month already! I love you all and I pray for you all everyday. Love to hear stories about what is going on in America. I think we are going bowling today for pday so that'll be fun! I'm not sure but I think we will. Well I better get going I hope you all enjoy the pictures and I love you all. God loves us all as well!
Love
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment