Sunday, August 19, 2012

July 15th 2012 for the US and July 16th 2012 for Thailand!!

216 days in the mission field!! :)


Dear Family and Friends:

Well, the new area is going well. We are working really hard! We both had not been here before-hand so we both did not know the area much at all. Luckily the members are really willing to help and answer questions and such. The branch here has a good 50 strong members that are really willing to help. It has like 5 strong families so that's good to see. My companion and I get along just fine. He does not want to finish being a missionary but he will in the blink of an eye. About another 2 1/2 months for him. I still have not seen a monkey here but we have not gone to the part of town with all the ruins and the monkeys. But we will go there eventually I'm sure. This past week we have ridden bikes and walked so much it's crazy! It's still really hot and it rains almost everyday but I love it here. My companion and I have big goals to help Lopburi grow stronger and help less-actives come back while getting more converts as well. The branch president has only been a member for 3 years but he's awesome. He follows the handbook for the church insanely well and loves reading it and he used to be in the military so everything is pretty on time and he wants to help less-actives.

Anyways, sorry I don't have any super spiritual stories but the lessons here are going really well and are spiritual. It's really nice to have a branch president that supports us well and also a branch mission leader that's willing to help. This branch has the potential to have 100 people coming in 1 year plus if they continue to work like they are working. Well, I hope everyone has a great week! Anyways, I love you all. Tell the family I said hello when going to California :) Oh and everyone in the ward as well.


Love
Elder Federico(เอ็เดอร์ เฟเดริโค)

No comments:

Post a Comment