Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kameron's twentieth email!!! :) April 22nd 2012 for the US and April 23rd 2012 for Thailand!

132 days in the mission field!
Dear Everyone:

Brother Kwaan and Sister A were baptized yeserday! I baptized them both. The prayer wasn't hard it was the names because those aren't their real names. Their real names are Tawatchai Buathong and Paphada Chalermgundacha. Obviously that's english spelling not thai so it's impossible to spell right and sound out right. But it was a great experience and super spiritual. I will send pictures next week. It was such a spiritually uplifting experience for everyone involved. Including our 4 baptismal daters who were in attendance. I absolutely love missionary work. It's amazing!

Man it is hot in Thailand goodness! Haha. I didn't realize how hot it was I just know it's HOT! Anyways, our house has AC and some members houses have it. But most building have generally. If not their are fans blowing and that generally helps. It's weird I swear the fans work here better. Might just be because I'm soo hot the fan is a blessing I don't know. Haven't seen the robot building and things are generally pretty exciting. Buddhist temples are interesting and there are a lot of them. It's hard to explain the houses. All i know is that our house is too big for the two of us... Too much to clean.
So our investigators are all doing sooo well It's great! Just wish we had more investigators. And the members are church are doing well. We had 65 ish people at the branch this week which is pretty solid amount of people :) Had lots of people be able to stay to support the baptisms as well! It's sooo fun to be here in Thailand. The Language is also coming along very well too! It is flying by though. Sooo crazy!!!

This week I feel I should express my gratitude for the Book of Mormon. I've learned since I've come out just how important the Book of Mormon is in conversion. If you can get your investigators to read the Book of Mormon 10 minutes a day it's almost an automatic conversion. If they read they will pray and go to church. We obviously commit them to go to church as well and pray as well. But the Book of Mormon has such great power in converting investigators and members! If you read the Book of Mormon 10 minutes a day at least you should never go astray the Book of Mormon is just soo powerful. All of our investigators that have been baptized and that are pushing for a date are reading the Book of Mormon everyday! The book of mormon truly is the key to conversion and the key to the gathering of isreal as well. I encourage everyone and their families to read the book of mormon at least 10 minutes a day if not more and I know that everyone will have good experiences!

Well I better get going. I know the the Lord is helping all missionaries across the globe and that he is definitely helping my companion and I. I'm ready for this week to begin to start serving more people here in Thailand. I hope everyone stays safe and has a great week! I love you all!
Love

เอ็ลเดฮร์ เฝเดริโค
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment