Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kameron's seventeenth email!! :) April 1st 2012 for US and April 2nd 2012 for Thailand!

111 days in the mission field!

Things are going well here in Thailand, still hot as I'll get out! Anyways, Last week it his\t about 38 degrees celsius or 100.4 farenheit with 100% humidity. Luckily it rained that night so that cooled it down for a short time... like till the next day haha. I'm in week 5/6 in transfer 1/16 here so that's insane! SOOO quick! I've really enjoyed my time here in Thailand and things are becoming more normal here. Like I feel like Thailand is home now.

Last week was a great week! We had zone specialized training on finding new investigators and that's just what me and my companion need. We don't have many investigators (7) but they are all fantastic. But we do have a goal to find more people this week and we are working very hard. Had 20 lessons with investigators with members present and 3 other lessons with investigators so it was a full week. Just not much success finding new investigators.

Last week we got to switch companions and I went to the district leader's area with him. We had success in his area. I saw a lady having trouble with groceries so I said, "Let's go help her with those." We ended up getting into their house and teaching a very spiritual lessons for 40 minutes and they committed to another lesson and I think they are doing pretty well but I am not sure because they are not in my area. But It was a good experience. Not much else to say about last week. It sounds like everyone is staying busy as ever. I am definitely enjoying myself here and I feel like April will be a very good month!

Time is flying by out here already almost 4 months into the mission and a month into thailand! Super fast. I hope everyone is doing well. Everything is going well in Thailand.

I haven't seen general conference yet so I cannot say much about that. They use dvd's the second week because of time differences and lack of sattelite but I get to see it this week I'm excited. Although it'll be in Thai so we will see how that goes! Well I love you all and I hope everything is going Well.

Love
Elder Federico

No comments:

Post a Comment